Friday, January 3, 2014

7 Quick Takes Friday






  1 *
No thank you, I'll pass on the New Year's resolutions this year.  I feel like I should just keep on doing what I am doing.  Don't get me wrong, I'm all for resolutions but this year is different somehow. Last year was a difficult one and I am still recovering from it!  I just need to keep on keepin on and see where the year takes me...

 2*
However, I did choose a word for this year:  Surrender.
This seems fitting because I skipped the resolutions thing.  I am just going to take it as it comes.

 3*  
A couple of very positive things happened so far.  I will have a display in a local consignment shop in the near future.  Very excited about this.  I love this shop!
 And I had over 800 views on my Etsy Shop over the last two day!  This has never happened before and it is very encouraging.  I am seeing the fruits of my efforts in working diligently on my artwork.  I am starting to see new growth and I feel really good about it!!

 4*
My son is in Ireland and I miss him!  Can't wait to see him on Monday.

 5*
 Hopes for this 2014-
Take a Photoshop class,
Post on this blog weekly, and
Create a painting at least biweekly.
If my AP Art students can do it so can I!

 6*
Can't wait for the new episodes of Downton Abbey

 7*
I made it!  My first 7 Quick Takes!

No comments:

Post a Comment